Ways you can Help
- Designate Firefighters Random Acts as the recipient of your fundraising event.
- Sponsor a “Books & Balls” program at an Albuquerque public elementary school.
- Designate Random Acts as your recipient on your United Way contribution form through your employer
- Your tax deductible donation will go a long way to provide Firefighters with the resources they need to create Random Acts of Kindness throughout the Albuquerque Area.
- Mail checks or money order donations payable to “Firefighters Random Acts” to our office at:
PO Box 65576
Albuquerque, NM 87193.
- Become a volunteer and participate in a Random Act of Kindness that makes a difference in the lives of individuals.
- Firefighters send us a request for a Random Act of Kindness that you would like to create for someone that truly needs a hand to succeed.
- If your group or organization would like to know more about the Firefighters Random Acts Organization, please feel free to contact us and we will arrange a presentation of our organization.
- If you would like to donate your car, boat, RV or household goods contact us and we will arrange to have it picked up and provide you with the necessary documentation for a tax write-off. Some restrictions apply.
- Your in-kind donation of gifts or services are always appreciated and help us to defray our overhead costs. Currently, we are in need of ink cartridges for an Epson Stylus C86 printer and a Dell Laser 1815 printer, printing services to print brochures, newsletters and flyers for events. We can also use various office supplies to keep the office here running. Contact us for more information.
- Corporations and businesses please feel free to contact us with your Random Act ideas and discuss sponsorship opportunities we currently have.